But washing and cleaning the house is a must, especially in regions like South Brisbane, which happens to be the most humid region in Australia. The buildings are prone to moss, moulds, bacteria that need to be removed regularly to keep the house in good condition.
Powerwash comes into the picture for the same reason. We offer commercial house washing services using the latest and advanced equipment. It takes us a few hours at the most to remove all the grime, algae, and bacteria from all parts of your house. Our technicians are trained and experienced to do the job with perfection.
Pressure Cleaning House Washing in Brisbane
Pressure cleaning is an effective way to clean the house. The adjustable heads of the equipment allow us to change the pressure levels depending on the surface area we are cleaning. This will help in removing all traces of dirt and stains.
The accumulation of dirt and moss will eat away the paint and the wood, causing early decay and reducing the life of the structure. Pressure cleaning uses hot water and cold water (depending on the requirement) to wash off the bacteria and germs.
When used with chemical treatment, the process of house washing in Brisbane is methodical and systematic. It is easier to opt for house cleaning and washing services than repainting the entire house. It is also cost-effective and affordable.
Why Hire a Professional Service Provider Like Powerwash?
You might wonder why you cannot simply buy a pressure cleaner and use it to blast the dirt from your house. Technically, you can. But it doesn’t work the same way as we do. Here are some of the reasons why you should hire the house cleaning services of a professional company.
- Ensure pets, kids, and their toys are inside the house before we start washing the external part of the house.
- Checking the windows, doors, and walls for cracks that might widen due to pressure wash.
- Checking for any leakages near windows and the roof to ensure water will not seep into the house.
- Covering and protecting the plug points and electrical appliances to prevent them from getting damaged.
- If the houses don’t have a weatherstrip, we put towels under the doors and windows.
- Use the specially formulated chemical solutions to clean and scrub the dirt sticking to the walls.
- Use special brushes and scrubbers to clean areas that are extra dirty.
- Ensuring that the surface is not harmed while washing the house.
- Rinse the entire house thoroughly using pressure cleaning but not high-pressure cleaning.
- Double-checking the house again to make sure that no area was missed when cleaning.
- Removing all kinds of stains on the walls, roof, flooring, etc. From oil stains to pet urine and bad odor, we clean every possible stain.